For first time use:
1. Poured into water (not more than 2/3), then leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Store Ice Bricks in the freezer for 6 to 10 hours before use.
3. When on the go, store ice bricks in a cooler bag and try not to open the cooler bag unnecessarily (this will cause a drop in temperature)
4. Princeton Ice Bricks can keep breastmilk chilled for up to 10-12 hours when used accordingly
- Material: HDPE + Cold Gel Powder (Need to Pour Water For First Time)
- Capacity: 600ml
- Wavy Design
- Can Fit More Bottle
- Can be used with a cooler bag or insulated bag
- Environmental Friendly Material
- Stronger Insulation Cold Effect